How to create a LIST account
- Click on the Create Account button, and enter your details on the registration page (your email address becomes your username). Enter the security check code shown in the grey box, and read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then click on Create User. An email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your account. This will take you to a verification page.
- Enter a password of your choice, and re-type it in the box below. Click Verify. A green message will appear if the verification process has been completed successfully.
- Click Login at the top of the page, enter your username and password, and click Login.
Your User Profile will appear, with some of the details already completed.
Click on Home in the blue banner at the top of the page to return to the LIST home page and begin your search.
For more information, please contact
LIST Help Desk
Phone: (03) 6165 4444