Information available through the LIST can be divided into two areas:
Online access to title and property information held by the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment. This service is available to both
subscribers and the general public.
- Online delivery of spatial information through LISTmap , including a wide range of administrative, topographic, environmental and socioeconomic data. This includes information on natural resources, roads and community facilities, cadastre (property boundaries), aerial imagery and survey control points.
LISTmap is a modern web based mapping system based on OpenLayers and ArcGIS Server. It provides access to up to date and authoritative topographic information, high resolution aerial photography and a wide range of other spatial information over Tasmania. LISTmap is fully integrated with title and property searching within the LIST.
LIST clients include real estate agents, valuers, surveyors, financial institutions, solicitors, natural resource managers, planners and people in mining, forestry and agriculture industries.
The information can be tailored to your particular location and needs, with benefits that include:
- Improved planning and management decisions
- Automation of some administrative tasks
- Improved allocation of resources
- Targeted market development
You can also add other information to the data and develop your own business applications.
The LIST is managed by the Information and Land Services Division of the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment.
|Contact:||Client Services Section|
Information & Land Services Division
Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
134 Macquarie Street
HOBART TAS 7000
Phone: 03 6233 2465
Fax: 03 6233 6568